none
PowerApps Template RRS feed

• Question

• I'm currently in the process of adopting the Leave Request template for use in my organization. However, I've run into a few problems. I'm attempting to edit the already established collections in the app and am having a lot of trouble doing so. I've read the Patch article and I just can't figure out how to successfully use the Patch function to update the various collections I will need.

Some methods I've tried include editing the OnStart action in the Login Screen and this didn't work. I figured out how to edit the Company Holidays Collection via Excel on OneDrive. Essentially, I just need to edit one collection, the LeaveTypeCollection. I want to edit the options as well as the image (icon) available.

Can someone please give me a step-by-step guide on how to do so? I would be extremely grateful.

• Moved by woshixiaobai Thursday, December 13, 2018 3:17 AM This issue is not related to MS Teams
    Wednesday, December 12, 2018 7:45 PM

All replies

• Hi akim91,

Thanks for visiting our forum. Our forum focus on Microsoft Teams, which is the hub for team collaboration in Office 365.

Based on your description, this issue is related to PowerApps. We recommend you to get help from either of the following ways:

• post questions in dedicated Power Apps forum.
    • Submit a support ticket: go to Microsoft 365 admin center, click Support-> New service request.

Thanks for your understanding and support!

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by woshixiaobai Thursday, December 13, 2018 3:16 AM
    Thursday, December 13, 2018 3:16 AM