Format my PC and now need to cancel one of my three Window Live OneCare, ... How? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello.   I just formatted this same PC and re-installed my Window XP Pro.   In doing so, I was forced to remove my current, Window Live OneCare.   I want to make sure that the one I just formated off my PC gets recorded as one that will not be used and then I need to re-install it again on this computer.   That will leave me with two other Window Live OneCare available to me. 

1.  How do I re-install Window Live OneCare onto my PC

2.  How can I make sure that, once I re-install a Window Live OneCare, I still have two others coming to me.  How can I    view this?

Luis Gonzalez

viva_el_amor@hotmail.com

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 3:32 AM

Answers

• Hello Luis, to reinstall One Care go here and follow the instructions - http://onecare.live.com/standard/en-us/install/addcomputerinstall.htm To answer question two, since it is a reinstall it will not count as a second computer and you will still be able to add two more computers to your subscription. Unfortunately at this time there is no way to view the number of computers activated on your subscription. 

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 3:46 AM