CRM 2013 view Customer name and Contact from Campaign responce in Activity RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm brand new to Dynamics CRM, so please bear with me :-)

I have an issue with showing Company and Customer names on the “Activities” field.

If I log on to our CRM (We use the Office 365 version of CRM), select Marketing and Activities, and choose “All Activities – Our Company” I will get a list of all our activities – Completed as well as closed.

In this view, Company name (Regarding) and Customer name (Regarding) - I guess they are both called on English, are filled out with the correct info.

However – If I scroll down the list, a bunch of them, do not have any info written in the same fields. I started investigating, and it turned out, that most of them were related to some sort of campaigns (Regular and Quick campaigns) or campaign responses.

Is there a way, to correct this, since its kind of a drag to click on every single activity, that doesn’t hold that information, to see who the customer is.

It’s even a bigger drag since we normally want to export to excel, and 10-20% is missing Company and customer name

Everything else seems to be filled out correctly – Subject, Regarding, Owner etc etc.

Best Regards

Christian

Thursday, January 30, 2014 2:37 PM