Basic question on CRM 2011 online RRS feed

• Question

• I am new to CRM online and would appreciate if someone could answer the following

1. Can we define custom entities in CRM Online and in the onpremise version?

2. Can we include plugins and custom workflows in CRM Online as in the onpremise version?

• Moved by Xiaopeng Wu Tuesday, March 8, 2011 9:17 PM Forum consolidation (From:CRM Online)
    Friday, February 25, 2011 1:43 PM

Answers

• Another Note: Plugins are supported in CRM 2011 online, they are running inside a Sandbox (service), means they cannot access local files, etc. The Process limit number is 200.
    Please click "Propose As Answer" on the post if this post answers the question or "Vote as Helpful" when it helps.
    • Marked as answer by John Foot Tuesday, March 1, 2011 5:14 PM
    Saturday, February 26, 2011 1:14 AM

All replies

• Yes and Yes. There is a limit of 300 processes (workflows) and 300 custom entities in the online version. You may find this post quite useful regarding plugins in 2011.
    Neil - My CRM Blog
    Friday, February 25, 2011 3:00 PM
  • Note: Plugins are supported in CRM 2011 Online, but not Custom Workflow.  Custom Workflow only supported in On Premise at this time.

Follow Workopia on Twitter

Good CRM Links: http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm
    My CRM Blog: http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com

Friday, February 25, 2011 5:01 PM
  • Another Note: Plugins are supported in CRM 2011 online, they are running inside a Sandbox (service), means they cannot access local files, etc. The Process limit number is 200.
    Please click "Propose As Answer" on the post if this post answers the question or "Vote as Helpful" when it helps.
    • Marked as answer by John Foot Tuesday, March 1, 2011 5:14 PM
    Saturday, February 26, 2011 1:14 AM
  • Is the workflow limit refering to the no. of definition of workflow and not the number of running instances of workflow (system jobs)?

Just want to make sure.

Thursday, March 24, 2011 9:02 PM