none
Going in circles with "Fix me!" I'm an insider and have been since early on in Win 10 development, but lately, I kept getting errors regarding my HP Laser Printer download and install. I received numerous errors about it no installing and that Windows wou

Question

• Errors regarding my HP laser printer driver files not being able to be installed and Windows would have to try again. Well I decided the best thing for me to do would be go to HP's website and make sure my printer drivers were up to date. I still got the error messages even though I KNEW my printer was up to date. Then when I tried to get get the latest updates, I would get an error message saying I need to click on the advanced tab, because there was a problem getting my insider builds. The message said click on "Fix me" , then I would get a message asking me to confirm. When I clicked on confirm, next step was either reboot "right now" or reboot "later." Whichever one I chose, after rebooting, the same whole recycled again, so I'm not getting anywhere. PLEASE HELP as I am at my wits end. I had this same problem a few months ago, and somehow it must have sorted itself out because all was going fine with my updates, until I got a duzy of an update that totally made my whole system useless from corrupting several programs to just plain acting weird, so I had to re-install Win 10 AGAIN and have had nothing but problems since. That last time was about the time that getting Win 10 free was running out, so lucky me!!! PLEASE HELP, as I am a computer nerd graduate and this driving me nuts.

Sincerely,

Ken S.

Tuesday, December 06, 2016 5:11 AM

Answers