Indexing journal in Microsoft Academic RRS feed

• Question

• I am Editor-in-Chief of "IJISC - International Journal of Information Security and Cybercrime " (ISSN: 2285 – 9225; e-ISSN: 2286 – 0096), currently indexed in IndexCopernicus and Google Scholar databases. The principal aim of IJISC is to bring together the latest research and development in information security and the latest methods to prevent and to combat the cybercrime phenomenon.

I want to include this journal in Microsoft Academic Search database.
    Journal website: http://ijisc.arasec.ro

Thank you for your time,
    Dr. Ioan-Cosmin MIHAI
    E-mail: cosmin.mihai@arasec.ro

Friday, October 25, 2013 6:19 AM

Answers

• Hello Dr. Ioan-Cosmin,

Thank you for sending us information about this Journal. We will add this to the list of titles to be evaluated for inclusion in Microsoft Academic Search. Please note that this may take some time because of heavy interest within the scholarly publishing community.

Regards,

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Friday, October 25, 2013 4:28 PM

All replies

• Hello Dr. Ioan-Cosmin,

Thank you for sending us information about this Journal. We will add this to the list of titles to be evaluated for inclusion in Microsoft Academic Search. Please note that this may take some time because of heavy interest within the scholarly publishing community.

Regards,

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Friday, October 25, 2013 4:28 PM
  • Dear Thomas,

Thank you for the quick reply!

Regards,
    Cosmin

Friday, October 25, 2013 6:15 PM
  • Hi,

The website of IJISC was moved to a new domain: ijisc.com

Kind regards,
    Cosmin

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 7:07 PM
  • Hi,

I just want to send a reminder for indexing International Journal of Information Security and Cybercrime " (ISSN: 2285 – 9225; e-ISSN: 2286 – 0096) in Microsoft Academic Search database.

The journal is published by Romanian Association for Information Security Assurance - www.raisa.org.

Journal website: www.ijisc.com

E-mail: contact@ijisc.com

Kind regards,
    Cosmin

Monday, March 10, 2014 4:06 PM
  • Any hope for this journal to be included in Microsoft Academic Search database? It passed almost one year and a half from my first post.

Journal website: www.ijisc.com

Kind regards,
    Cosmin

Sunday, January 25, 2015 7:19 PM
  • Any hope for this journal to be included in Microsoft Academic Search database? It passed almost one year and a half from my first post.

Journal website:

Kind regards,
    Cosmin

i wander if even anybody working in this team any more.. May be the entire team got dismissed in the recent job cuts at MS
    Tuesday, January 27, 2015 12:23 PM