Need Help Fixing Visual Script, Can Someone Help It? RRS feed

• Question

• So i am making a script that runs through letters in a random order, the script repeats its self over and over and over again. i just want it to play through once to the last line. How do i do it? If needed ill send a copy of the script! Please help!
    Thursday, June 12, 2014 9:27 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Zacharee1001,

Sorry for that we couldn't find the information which is related to the VS IDE usage, could you share us more information about this issue? What is the script? Do you develop a specific app in your VS IDE? Please share us more information, I will try to help you find the correct forum for this issue.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, June 16, 2014 7:34 AM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in The Official Scripting Guys Forum!

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 4:52 PM