WHS Links RRS feed

All replies

• Those icons are supplied by HP, and are in the web share web application. The paths (relative to the root of the site) are:
    • /Webshare/images/server_icon.gif
    • /Webshare/images/webshare_icon.gif
    If you no longer have the files, you will have to contact HP for the best way to retrieve them. Probably that will be a server recovery, I'm afraid.
    I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    Thursday, June 4, 2009 1:15 AM
  • Where exactly are these files located if you remoted into the server?  I never deleted the files but put something else in its place using the console.  The file paths you note above is exactly the way I've got them in the places where they were removed.  As I see it the files remain secure in their respective locations as they were never altered.
    Thursday, June 4, 2009 4:55 AM
  • Hi,
    C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP MediaSmart Server\jetty\work\Jetty__8009__Webshare\webapp\images is the location here.
    Best greetings from Germany
    Olaf
    Thursday, June 4, 2009 12:07 PM
  • I do see the images in both locations as noted above.  I've also put them in their respective locations but the placeholders remain.  Would a reboot be in order?  If not, what else is there?  Any ideas?   
    Thursday, June 4, 2009 1:16 PM
  • Could it be browser related?
    Unfortunately my HP server is located in a corporate environment, so that I cannot use the remote access components for trying this out.
    Best greetings from Germany
    Olaf
    Thursday, June 4, 2009 7:56 PM