none
Microsoft Virtual Academy Live Events - recorded? RRS feed

• Question

• Are all MVA Live events recorded and available for viewing at a later date? I am specifically interested in the Azure Camp April 23-24. I am unable to attend Live events because they are scheduled during my work hours and I don't want to burn my vacation time.
    Thursday, April 17, 2014 2:33 PM

Answers

• Except for rare circumstances, all MVA live events are recorded. If for some reason the event will not be recorded, you should see some notification about this on the registration page for the event.

After the live events, Microsoft edits the recordings and breaks the content up into manageable lengths, usually around an hour for each section. Content writers then create some assessment questions for most MVA content. It usually takes a couple of weeks after the live event before the recorded material is available on the MVA site.

I have not signed up for these live events yet, but I do know that the MVA team recently upgraded the whole registration experience. If I remember correctly, you can indicate somewhere on the site that you want to be notified when the recorded content goes live on the site.

Enjoy!  These should be really good sessions.

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Thursday, April 17, 2014 7:37 PM

All replies

• Except for rare circumstances, all MVA live events are recorded. If for some reason the event will not be recorded, you should see some notification about this on the registration page for the event.

After the live events, Microsoft edits the recordings and breaks the content up into manageable lengths, usually around an hour for each section. Content writers then create some assessment questions for most MVA content. It usually takes a couple of weeks after the live event before the recorded material is available on the MVA site.

I have not signed up for these live events yet, but I do know that the MVA team recently upgraded the whole registration experience. If I remember correctly, you can indicate somewhere on the site that you want to be notified when the recorded content goes live on the site.

Enjoy!  These should be really good sessions.

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Thursday, April 17, 2014 7:37 PM
  • thanks Mike!
    Thursday, April 17, 2014 8:15 PM