none
Top Answerers List RRS feed

• Question

• I'm still having problems with my answers in the VC++ General Forum.

My points are fluctuating widely in this list. Yesterday, I started with 39 points and finished with 34 and I had 3 correct answers from alerts. I'm sure I didn't have that many (8) correct answers 30 days ago. At the same time, I can observe other participants that show a flat number of points in this table, notwithstanding the fact that they barely get a correct answer. How can that be ? I'm giving up, until this matter is straighten out.

Saturday, October 10, 2009 11:16 AM

Answers

• I assume by points you mean answers. Fluctuation can certainly happen as the number of answers is time boxed to 30 days.  We can take a look at your answers specificially if we have time.
    Community Forums Program Manager
    Tuesday, October 13, 2009 4:48 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• I assume by points you mean answers. Fluctuation can certainly happen as the number of answers is time boxed to 30 days.  We can take a look at your answers specificially if we have time.
    Community Forums Program Manager
    Tuesday, October 13, 2009 4:48 PM
    Answerer
  • Brent:

Thanks for your reply.

I understand that the counting is done for the last 30 days. But how could I have the number of answers shown on the top answerers list varying from 39, to 38, to 35, to 34, in the same day (Oct. 9th) ! And more, on this day I had 3 correct answers from previous days, which I aknowledged from alerts. 

At the same time I can observe other guys in this list, that don't seem to be answering much, and keeping theirs answers almost flat.
    Tuesday, October 13, 2009 8:30 PM