none
downloading MCP Certificate HELP !!! RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

i have finished my first exam MCP 70-536, and i tried to download my certificate but nothing, these are steps i did, please tell me if i did any thing wrong,

1- login to MCP site from the link sent to me by email

2- Complete my profile

3- click on 'Download Certificate'

4- click on 'Log on to MCP certification tool' the address is 'https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/tools/WelcomeKitValidateAddress.aspx'

5- click on 'Certificate manager - download your certificate in PDF or XPS format'

6- then the following page is displayed, link https://www.mcpdigitalcert.com/MCPDownload/CertificateManager.aspx, the page says

"MCP Digital Certification Tool

If you do not see your Microsoft Certification Program certificate listed, validate that it is an earned credential

To request your Microsoft Office 2007 Certification or Microsoft Business Certification certificate, or to view your localized transcript, contact Certiport

If you have questions, contact your Regional Service Center"

i tried to click first option but error page not found appears

what should i do ????

Tuesday, May 4, 2010 6:32 AM

Answers

• Hi Mdallal

The 70-536 exam don´t give a certificate, it`s only one exam required to get a certification, if you look to the prerequisites of exams like 70-505 or 70-502 you see that 70-536 is required plus the exam in question (70-505, etc...), in another cases as the exam 70-433 it doesn´t need the 70-536 exam to get the certification.

You can´t download the certificate because you don´t earned any certification only with this exam.

Happy Coding!

MCTS .NET Framework 3.5 Windows Forms Application Development
    MCTS .NET Framework 3.5 Windows Presentation Foundation
    Visita mi Blog
    Sigueme en Twitter
    Tuesday, May 4, 2010 5:07 PM
  • If you have only just completed the exam, it might not have been updated.

I have found depending on who I took the Exam with there is sometimes a delay before the results are uploaded/updated.

Rob

www.crmconsult.info www.chorusit.com Twitter:robertpeledie
    Tuesday, May 4, 2010 8:00 AM

All replies

• If you have only just completed the exam, it might not have been updated.

I have found depending on who I took the Exam with there is sometimes a delay before the results are uploaded/updated.

Rob

www.crmconsult.info www.chorusit.com Twitter:robertpeledie
    Tuesday, May 4, 2010 8:00 AM
  • dear Reoert,

first of all thanks for your reply, i dont know if the site is not updated or if the exam does not give any certificate, i took the exam on last thursday 29 April?

so, what do you think???!!!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010 1:24 PM
  • Hi Mdallal

The 70-536 exam don´t give a certificate, it`s only one exam required to get a certification, if you look to the prerequisites of exams like 70-505 or 70-502 you see that 70-536 is required plus the exam in question (70-505, etc...), in another cases as the exam 70-433 it doesn´t need the 70-536 exam to get the certification.

You can´t download the certificate because you don´t earned any certification only with this exam.

Happy Coding!

MCTS .NET Framework 3.5 Windows Forms Application Development
    MCTS .NET Framework 3.5 Windows Presentation Foundation
    Visita mi Blog
    Sigueme en Twitter
    Tuesday, May 4, 2010 5:07 PM
  • Thanks
    Thursday, May 5, 2011 11:46 AM
  • I Have Finished My Mcp (070-515) Certification Exam.But i Was not Getting My Mcp ID and Access Code Please Send the My Mcp ID code.

Candidate :saroj kumar manik

Candidate Id :SR8649937

Site Number :II709

Plase Send My email Id and Password To My Email Id :sarojmanik40@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 5:26 PM