none
mr RRS feed

• Question

• My name is Joseph Seroalo i wrote the test 646 on tuesday they ive sent the e-mail with new mc id number for me to view my certificate i cant go through with the process for viewing my certificate,
    Thursday, June 6, 2013 11:30 AM

Answers

• Hi Joseph,

I am not sure that I understand what you mean when you say that you cannot go through with the process for viewing your certificate.

Please let us know what steps you have completed and what you are able to do so that we can help. Thanks!

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Saturday, June 8, 2013 4:09 AM

All replies

• Hi Joseph,

I am not sure that I understand what you mean when you say that you cannot go through with the process for viewing your certificate.

Please let us know what steps you have completed and what you are able to do so that we can help. Thanks!

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Saturday, June 8, 2013 4:09 AM
  • Hi Joseph,

Has it been resolved in the meanwhile? If not then please supply the information suggested by Mike in previous post.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

MCSE:Server Infrastructure, MCSE:Desktop Infrastructure, MCSA Server 2012, Citrix CCIA & CCEE, Cisco CCNA, VMware VCP 3/4/5 Twitter: @dnyvandam http://www.dannyvandam.net

Monday, June 17, 2013 3:10 PM