CRM 2013 Online Acting Quirky with IE 11 RRS feed

• Question

• So recently, I've noticed some strange behavior with IE 11 and our CRM 2013 Online instance.  When I update a form, and need to change some javascript, none of the dropboxes in form config dialog box have any values.  However, when I log into CRM with Firefox, everything is great.  Here are some screenshots"

Here's the Form Event Handler Dialog with Firefox:

Form Event Handler Dialog with Firefox

Here's the Form Event Handler Dialog with IE after dropping the combobox down:

Form Event Handler Dialog with IE expanded combobox

Then, while logged into CRM with Firefox I noticed the forms look WAY better than with IE. For example, the biggest difference is on CRM forms with Firefox, field contents are in bold type, which make it easier to read the data.  With IE, the fonts look exactly like the field lables.  This makes it harder to distinguish between label and data.

Anyone else noticing this?

• Edited by scottyhuff Thursday, December 18, 2014 10:42 PM
    Thursday, December 18, 2014 10:41 PM

Answers

• The recent windows update (KB3008923 - IE related) must be the cause. The temporary solution for this is to uninstall that update or use other browsers.

Check this http://support2.microsoft.com/kb/3025390/en-us

Below post shows how to remove windows update

windows.microsoft.com/.../remove-update

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

• Proposed as answer by Mamatha Swamy Friday, December 19, 2014 1:49 AM
    • Marked as answer by scottyhuff Friday, December 19, 2014 4:40 PM
    Friday, December 19, 2014 1:49 AM

All replies

• The recent windows update (KB3008923 - IE related) must be the cause. The temporary solution for this is to uninstall that update or use other browsers.

Check this http://support2.microsoft.com/kb/3025390/en-us

Below post shows how to remove windows update

windows.microsoft.com/.../remove-update

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

• Proposed as answer by Mamatha Swamy Friday, December 19, 2014 1:49 AM
    • Marked as answer by scottyhuff Friday, December 19, 2014 4:40 PM
    Friday, December 19, 2014 1:49 AM
  • That makes sense since it just started happening.  Well, I've always noticed the form fields having the same font as their labels, even after trying to change them with Javascript.  But at least all the dialogs worked.  Thanks for the response.
    Friday, December 19, 2014 4:42 PM