none
Not receive email from MCP site RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Recently I pass exam "Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V abd System Center" but I did not receive MCID and Access Code:

The details are as follows:

Candidate Name: Sarwar Javaid
    Candidate ID: sr8942745
    Exam Number: 074-409

But I did not receive any email from exam pass from "mswwprog@microsoft.com"

Sarwar Javaid

Sunday, March 9, 2014 10:10 AM

Answers

• Hi, Sarwar.

Have all your information ready, including your Prometric Candidate ID (printed on your passed exam result sheet).

Send an email to Microsoft Learning Support. as well, include a scanned copy of your passed exam. Make sure it is legible (readable) and less than 100K in size. Their email address is mcphelp@microsoft.com

It's best if you use a Hotmail, Live, or Outlook account. Be sure that any email responses from them are not sent to your Spam folder.

You can also contact your Microsoft Regional Service Center on the phone. Please use the following web page to find the correct contact information for help. NOTE: They may still make you send an email afterwards.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/help.aspx.

This web page includes email and phone contact information for your geographic location so you can email or call them directly. They will help you get this figured out.

NOTE: This public forum is usually monitored by fellow IT professionals like you and me but not by Microsoft employees.

NOTE: For security purposes, you may want to remove your candidate ID and registration from the post above for your protection.

Good luck!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

Monday, March 10, 2014 6:04 PM
    Answerer