Convert recurring Bulk Deletion System Jobs to one-time, then convert it back to recurring RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I have two recurring system Bulk Deletion System Jobs: "Delete completed process sessions for Sync Workflows", "Delete completed system jobs", in order to make them run immediately, I modified recurrence to make them run at a specific time.  After the modified jobs ran, I wanted to convert these two system jobs back to recurring, say daily.  However, I could not find them in Settings -> Data Management -> Bulk Record Deletion any more.  Is there a way to find or recover these two Bulk Deletion System Jobs?  Or, I have recreate them from scratch?

Thursday, May 21, 2015 3:03 AM

Answers

• Unfortunately, you will have to re-create them to be scheduled.  Seems that once you create and run a bulk edit job, you can't go back and modify it... you have to start over.

Sorry...

• Proposed as answer by Chris_Harrington Thursday, May 21, 2015 8:00 PM
    • Marked as answer by chicago bq Friday, May 22, 2015 9:39 PM
    Thursday, May 21, 2015 8:00 PM

All replies

• Unfortunately, you will have to re-create them to be scheduled.  Seems that once you create and run a bulk edit job, you can't go back and modify it... you have to start over.

Sorry...

• Proposed as answer by Chris_Harrington Thursday, May 21, 2015 8:00 PM
    • Marked as answer by chicago bq Friday, May 22, 2015 9:39 PM
    Thursday, May 21, 2015 8:00 PM
  • Thanks.
    Friday, May 22, 2015 9:40 PM