none
C# txt file prints weird symbols RRS feed

• Question

• Ok, so im making some basics program with fwrite and fread.

When i fread thing i just fwrite in txt it works correctly but when i open txt file its some weird symbols. (I'm using gcc mingw compiler)

Help please

Saturday, December 21, 2019 8:29 PM

All replies

• Hello,

This forum is for C#, not C.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Saturday, December 21, 2019 9:10 PM
  •  im making some basics program with fwrite and fread.

When i fread thing i just fwrite in txt it works correctly but when i open txt file its some weird symbols. (I'm using gcc mingw compiler)

When you open it *how*? Using what?

Well this forum is for issues related to Visual C++, not gcc.

However we may be able to help you if you are using standard C (or C++).
    But to do that we need to see your code. We can't psychically debug your
    program or advise about the best way to view the output. We need to work
    with real code and real data.

- Wayne

Saturday, December 21, 2019 10:19 PM
  • Hello,

According to your description, this forum is discussing and asking questions about the Visual C++. Your issue is more related about GCC, I suggest you should ask it in a GCC forum, And this thread will be moved to Off-Topic Posts.

Best Regards,

Suarez Zhou

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 23, 2019 1:30 AM