MCITP RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I want to ask 
    how many certification I must receive after passing (70-680, 70-640, 70-642, 70-643, 70-647) Exams ?????

coz friend of mine told me that I must receive 8 certification, but I receive only 7 certification.

Thanks in advance 

Friday, April 5, 2013 2:27 PM

Answers

All replies

• Which certification are you trying to achieve? Each one comes with a set number of required exams.

Which one of the exams you listed have you taken and passed?

Veronica Sopher, Community Manager, Microsoft Learning

Friday, April 5, 2013 3:12 PM
  • I take all of them and passed them all

Friday, April 5, 2013 3:15 PM
  • If you've passed them all, you have earned MCITP: Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2008, as well as MCSA: Windows Server 2008.

Your next step is to take exam 70-417 to upgrade to MCSA: Windows Server 2012.

There's a series of free 417 Jump Start videos to help you prepare for exam 70-417, taught by Microsoft Senior Technical Evangelist Rick Claus and Microsoft Certified Trainer Ed Liberman.

Friday, April 5, 2013 3:44 PM
  • thank you ...... I did receive  MCITP: Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2008 but I did not receive MCSA: Windows Server 2008. that's why I ask my question in here. coz I was planning to take 70-417 Exam next .. 
    Friday, April 5, 2013 4:29 PM
  • Congrats!

For transcript issues, please contact your local RSC for assistance. You can find the contact info at http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help.aspx

Friday, April 5, 2013 5:10 PM
  • Thank you very much for your help and advise. I tried to contact them before here in Jordan but they told me that they can not help me in any thing regarding Exams or  transcript issues. 

but thank you again I will try to wait a while maybe I will get it after all.

Friday, April 5, 2013 5:31 PM