none
Some activities missing? RRS feed

Answers

• The profile activites feeds sometimes lose info. Or if you did your work on technet but the forum is in msdn (shared to technet) the activity may not show up where you expect it to. See if you see it in the other brand on the profile page. We plan to roll all these brand activities together in the future.
    Community Forums Program Manager
    Friday, April 15, 2011 5:21 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hello Naomi,

Thank you for contacting us, please refer this Iroot (SQL Server Developer Center > SQL Server Forums > Transact-SQL > expect to have a given function) and link:-

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/transactsql/threads

Hope thats help!

Thanks & Regards,

PRADEEP THORAT Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Tuesday, April 12, 2011 12:18 PM
  • I don't understand your response. My point was that the fact I answered this thread was not reflected in My Activities and I'm also not sure it was counted as an answer.
    For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog
    Tuesday, April 12, 2011 12:54 PM
  • The profile activites feeds sometimes lose info. Or if you did your work on technet but the forum is in msdn (shared to technet) the activity may not show up where you expect it to. See if you see it in the other brand on the profile page. We plan to roll all these brand activities together in the future.
    Community Forums Program Manager
    Friday, April 15, 2011 5:21 AM
    Answerer
  • This was a MSDN thread and I had a record that I replied in that thread, just not that I answered it. I think it's not a big deal as long as my answer was counted towards total answers. I don't think I can check it now anyway as Activities only show recent activities and it was several days back.
    For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog
    Friday, April 15, 2011 1:24 PM