Bug: Windows Live Mesh Client does not recognise hibernate RRS feed

• General discussion

• I'm not so sure whether to class this as a bug - or a feature request... but it shows unusual behavior so i've called it a bug:
    Okay, so here's my issue with the Live Mesh client program:

• On Hibernate the Online Status of the program does not change
    • When Booted Up, Live Mesh becomes confused: the icon greys out and the message I get on hovering the system tray icon is

Unable to connect to Live Mesh
    Please Check Your Network Connectivity

• But the context menu still displays the "Work Offline" and "Sign Out" options. (Please note that I haven't tested if they work)

Live Mesh Successfully Refreshes the system tray icon after a minute or so and returns to normal operation.

Computer I am using is:
    Windows Vista Home Premium with SP1 (32 Bit)
    Live Mesh Client Version: 0.9.2815.12

Andy M

• Edited by am01264 Saturday, May 24, 2008 7:06 PM Added Computer Specification (and refined tone :p)
    Saturday, May 24, 2008 6:40 PM

All replies

• Hi Andy,

Please feel free to submit a bug report on this, if you haven't already.

Thanks,

Ben.

------------------------------------------------

To submit a bug with your logs attached:

Please go to http://connect.microsoft.com/. Sign in and then select Live Mesh Tech Preview on Your Dashboard.  Click Feedback and follow the instructions for collecting your logs and then submit a bug.

To get your logs:

1.  Click Start.
    2.  Select All Programs and look for the Live Mesh folder.
    3.  Click
    Collect Live Mesh Logs.
    4.  Your logs will be bundled together in a cab file now located on your desktop.

Attach your LiveMeshLogs.cab file located on your desktop to your bug.

Note: you will have to submit a bug first, then edit it to attach your logs.        

If you do not have access to the Live Mesh Connect site, you can email your logs to lmprev@microsoft.com.  Please provide as much information about your issue as you can in that email.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008 9:24 PM