changing order of images RRS feed

• General discussion

• I want to reorder my images after uploading to ICE. I don't want to rename them in original folder and it appears that they are ordered by date taken. I am using windows 8.1

Saturday, May 30, 2015 11:37 AM

All replies

• Why do you need to reorder? Is this a structured panorama project?
    Monday, June 1, 2015 4:23 AM
  • Just hit the stitch button. ICE will stitch them together in the right order for you (with luck).
    Saturday, December 8, 2018 2:21 AM
  • Problem is, they are NOT in the right order. Yes in m case, a structured panorama, the auto-detection gets them in the wrong order.

Can we get an actual answer to this question? The program is great but there is no help function nor manual.

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 3:06 PM
  • Problem is, they are NOT in the right order. Yes in m case, a structured panorama, the auto-detection gets them in the wrong order.

Can we get an actual answer to this question? The program is great but there is no help function nor manual.

I have this problem too. My photos were taken with a pan right to left. Therefore time and filename sort allocates grid position the wrong way round After stitching they are still the wrong way round. Is there any facility to reverse the images or direction of flow?
    Sunday, October 13, 2019 10:56 AM