Universal Windows Platform (UWP) problem with ant design mobile and react native RRS feed

• Question

• I was building a project with react native and ant design mobile.When I build the android one everything is ok and I see the ant mobile component perfectly. When I build the windows version, everything is ok but I can't see the style of these components. Seems like the styles is overwritten by the windows sdk.Did I miss something in the configuration? Should it be possibile to use these kind of components in uwp? Thanks.

Tuesday, December 18, 2018 4:58 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Both of react native and ant design mobile are third party libraries, they are out of the scope of UWP forum. You might need to ask about this in their forums. Besides, I take a quick look at them, it seems that both of them only support Android and IOS. You could confirm this in their forums.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 19, 2018 3:01 AM