Add new custom ribbon button in new group on Marketing List subgrid CRM 2011 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

I open a marketing list, click on Marketing Members left navigation link -> a grid of member (contact/account) is displayed and the ribbon change to contextual tab.

I want to add a new ribbon button on in this tab.

I try add button on customization under <Entity> Contact ....</Entitiy>. But this button just displayed on another contact subgrid ribbon of another entity. Not displayed on member subgrid ribbon of marketing list.

In some blog said that listmember is an intersect  entity, so the ribbon cannot be customize. Is there any way to add new ribbon button in Marketing List Member subgrid?

Any idea for help, please?

Slickdata

Thanks

If my question/answer can help you, please give me a points :) ----You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try---

• Edited by AnyMi Monday, July 28, 2014 7:17 AM
    Monday, July 28, 2014 3:33 AM

Answers

• I've take around and found the answer.

You'll need to do the same below link, but on the Application Ribbon 'SubGrid' ribbon , add create the following display rules:

http://www.develop1.net/public/post/Add-button-to-Sub-Grid-but-only-when-on-a-specific-parent-entity.aspx

1) FormEntityContextRule (EntityName='list')

2) EntityRule (AppliesTo='SelectedEntity', Context='SubGridAssociated', EntityName='listmember')

If my question/answer can help you, please give me a points :) ----You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try---

• Marked as answer by AnyMi Tuesday, July 29, 2014 2:24 AM
    Tuesday, July 29, 2014 2:24 AM

All replies

• I've take around and found the answer.

You'll need to do the same below link, but on the Application Ribbon 'SubGrid' ribbon , add create the following display rules:

http://www.develop1.net/public/post/Add-button-to-Sub-Grid-but-only-when-on-a-specific-parent-entity.aspx

1) FormEntityContextRule (EntityName='list')

2) EntityRule (AppliesTo='SelectedEntity', Context='SubGridAssociated', EntityName='listmember')

• Marked as answer by AnyMi Tuesday, July 29, 2014 2:24 AM
    Tuesday, July 29, 2014 2:24 AM
  • Hi AnyMi,

Nice you have done this!

Even i am also having the same requirement, but unfortunately the hints you have given is not working for me, 

may i am missing somthing. Can you please help to do this.

Can you please explain where exactly i need to add these 2 new display rules.

Now i have added a button and given these 2 display rules but the button is not appearing on the associated view command bar.

Thanks in advance,

Veeresh

Thanks in advance, Veeresh

Wednesday, December 10, 2014 1:27 PM