Windows Live One Care and Morro RRS feed

• Question

• My One Care subscription expires on June 10th, 2009.  Will I be able to switch to Morro then or will I have to re-up on One Care for another year? 
    Tuesday, January 6, 2009 4:22 PM

Answers

• Hello lewill, an official release date for Morro has not been announced yet but hopefully there will be more information available before your renewal date.
    Jim
    Tuesday, January 6, 2009 4:52 PM
  • Since the announcement refers to the 2nd half of 2009, I suspect that your subscription will be expiring before Morro is released, However, there may well be a public beta available. (Pure speculation on my part, I have *no* information that isn't already in the announcement!)
    It would be up to you if you wanted to renew or use an alternative before Morro is released.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare Forum Moderator
    Tuesday, January 6, 2009 6:41 PM

All replies

• Hello lewill, an official release date for Morro has not been announced yet but hopefully there will be more information available before your renewal date.
    Jim
    Tuesday, January 6, 2009 4:52 PM
  • Since the announcement refers to the 2nd half of 2009, I suspect that your subscription will be expiring before Morro is released, However, there may well be a public beta available. (Pure speculation on my part, I have *no* information that isn't already in the announcement!)
    It would be up to you if you wanted to renew or use an alternative before Morro is released.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare Forum Moderator
    Tuesday, January 6, 2009 6:41 PM