none
Any chance MS will move back to VUE? RRS feed

• Question

• Does anyone know, Is there any chance that Microsoft will move back to VUE instead of Prometric?  If they stay with Prometric only, my exam days are most likely over.  The only place (within 200 miles anyway), that I can take an exam is a college 50 miles away.  They give VUE exams as late as 6:00pm, but Prometric, the latest is 1:45pm.  And, I can't go during the day. 

Thanks.

Thursday, December 16, 2010 6:05 PM

Answers

• Hi Steve,

I am sorry, but I do not know of any plans that Microsoft has any intention to change this.

But maybe you want to ask your regional support center - maybe they know much more.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Thursday, December 16, 2010 7:16 PM
    Answerer
  • I wish Microsoft would move back to vue aswell. The vue testing centers were spot on, there were plenty of them and they were well equipped. The prometric ones are just awful and there isnt many of them.
    Sunday, December 19, 2010 6:52 AM

All replies

• Hi Steve,

I am sorry, but I do not know of any plans that Microsoft has any intention to change this.

But maybe you want to ask your regional support center - maybe they know much more.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Thursday, December 16, 2010 7:16 PM
    Answerer
  • I wish Microsoft would move back to vue aswell. The vue testing centers were spot on, there were plenty of them and they were well equipped. The prometric ones are just awful and there isnt many of them.
    Sunday, December 19, 2010 6:52 AM
  • Ok, thanks.

Steve

Monday, December 20, 2010 10:15 PM
  • That seems to be the general opinion of everyone except Microsoft.  Oh well, thats life I guess.

Thanks, Steve

Monday, December 20, 2010 10:16 PM