none
change the color of query tiles (TFS) RRS feed

• Question

• hi, how can i change the color of a query tiles in my dashboard, they comes always in blue color and i just can change for green or red. can i change for more colors???

sorry for the poor english...

Tuesday, April 3, 2018 5:06 PM

All replies

• Hi Fabio mackey,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

What’s your TFS version? Please upgrade the TFS version and now in the TFS 2018, there are much colors to select like the following:

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Wednesday, April 4, 2018 5:45 AM
  • thanks, i don't know how i upgrade the version, but i will search, tks again...

ah...my version is 2015

Wednesday, April 4, 2018 11:48 AM
  • Hi Fabio mackey,

Thank you for your update.

You can have a look at this and get advice on Stack Overflow, since our forum is to discuss the VS IDE, thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, April 5, 2018 5:56 AM