none
Prometric Major Issue! RRS feed

• Question

• I had an account on Prometric and i got many exams using this account, Suddenly i couldn't login to my account it says that my email or password is invalid then i contacted Promtric and they asked me to fill up some info about my account i did this and they gave me another account with another Email and password , but all my candidate history was there on the new given account , i registered an exam to take today 15-12-2011 and when i called the test center the tester told me that they didn't receive any reservation for my exam!

and the tester asked my to send him the receipt, when i tried to login with my New E-mail and pass which prometric gave me, i had the same problem which i faced in the previous account , i sent an email to prometric again with this problem
    any one faced this problem before, knowing that i have an exam voucher with 15% discount and i still have 3 exams to take.... did they did this on purpose ... !

do i have to take any legal actions against prometric ! knowing that i'm from egypt , and if yes what exactly do i have to do ? 

Thursday, December 15, 2011 12:57 PM

Answers

• Hi Samir.
    I had some issues with them to.
    All of sudden i could not login with my user name and password despite the fact that i have logged in just a month ago.
    In the end in turned out to be a “synch” issue between information that I have provided on mcp website and prometric.
    MCP website has changed my username with prometric
    Now I use same email account for both of the websites.

You might be having the same problem

Sunday, December 18, 2011 6:27 AM

All replies

• No you don't need to take legal action however you do need to contact them to get this sorted out as it's not a problem that Microsoft can fix for you.
    Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Friday, December 16, 2011 12:03 AM
  • Hi Samir.
    I had some issues with them to.
    All of sudden i could not login with my user name and password despite the fact that i have logged in just a month ago.
    In the end in turned out to be a “synch” issue between information that I have provided on mcp website and prometric.
    MCP website has changed my username with prometric
    Now I use same email account for both of the websites.

You might be having the same problem

Sunday, December 18, 2011 6:27 AM