Windows Xp Professional questions RRS feed

• Question

• When i got my new computer i also got windows xp pro by the advice of a friend. He told me that with that copy i get better networking and protection vs hackers, trojens ect. So i put it onto my new computer and everything went fine, i then tried to put it on my older computer so i would be able to network them and it told me that my key is invalid. I was told i can put this copy on as many computers as i want. So i want to know if i need to buy a new key or if microsoft will give me a new one for my older computer. If so, how would this be done. I have followed what the activation tool has asked me to do and every time i would eather need to pay more then i payed for the first copy for a new key or im told i can get a new one by putting in my curent key. Should i do that or just buy a new key?
    Saturday, August 26, 2006 5:03 PM

Answers

• Windows XP is licensed for one computer only.  If you wish to install your copy on another computer, you must purchase another license (product Key).

Here’s the easiest way to get an additional license! If you already have a copy of Windows XP and want to pick up an additional full version or version upgrade, here’s how to qualify for and order your new Product Key quickly and easily.

Saturday, August 26, 2006 8:22 PM

All replies

• Windows XP is licensed for one computer only.  If you wish to install your copy on another computer, you must purchase another license (product Key).

Here’s the easiest way to get an additional license! If you already have a copy of Windows XP and want to pick up an additional full version or version upgrade, here’s how to qualify for and order your new Product Key quickly and easily.

Saturday, August 26, 2006 8:22 PM
  • herikinho17@hotmail amor eu t amo muito muuito do fundo do meu coração
    Wednesday, September 6, 2006 10:41 PM
  • tbgtb
    Wednesday, September 6, 2006 10:43 PM