Windows Live ID & WLOC 2.0 RRS feed

• Question

• Ever Since I got the wloc 2.0 up and running I've been noticing a few more errors around Windows Live One Care Forums and a feature of Windows Live ID keeping me signed in through out where ever & what ever I might be doing on Windows Live and today something going on because I'm having to re-sign in alot to other services I might visit.

Since WLOC 2.0 been the most recent Beta joined in on and It sent my Windows Live ID into a re-provisioning Past few Days. Today I'm getting Un explained errors I am Aware Windows Live ID going through there 2.0 roll out the support said so and the problems I was having Was associated with WLOC 2.0 at this time. Also My Subscription to wloc is going to be doing a update because the old key almost up and a new one is set I hope with all this it goes smoothe. August could be messy.

** Question is Could My sign in Issues be WLOC 2.0 beta shaking things up ?? **

Thursday, July 26, 2007 10:32 PM

Answers

• I don't think One Care could be causing the sign in issues you are describing. Try deleting your cookies.

Thursday, July 26, 2007 11:45 PM

All replies

• I don't think One Care could be causing the sign in issues you are describing. Try deleting your cookies.

Thursday, July 26, 2007 11:45 PM
  •  

Cookie clearing resolves the issue temporarely but as I browse things the cookies get burn't
    Friday, July 27, 2007 12:10 AM
  • This is definitely not a One care issue since One Care ignores cookies. You might try Opening Internet Explorer>Tools>Delete Browsing History and select Delete All at the bottom of the window.

Friday, July 27, 2007 1:44 AM
  •  

That's routine for me all I know is Windows Live ID support said contact WLOC support the issue is I'm in beta there is no support
    Friday, July 27, 2007 2:16 AM
  • There have been many reports of LiveID sites having problems over the past few days.

-steve

Friday, July 27, 2007 11:12 PM