hard disk RRS feed

• Question

• I have a question concerning the safety of my hard drives.

I have a profession independent and works much with the computer which is my secretary.

One of my employees betrayed me and seized my secret information, I was at the edge of the bankruptcy because I had not taken a patent yet to protect my work and to market it.

What I want: how to lock my hard drives so that the best software used by the contingents of police can not read it.

I must say that the employee who betrayed to me is married with policewoman with very high level which can have access to the best software such as COFEE and more...

I need better than that, especially if I suspect that my network is pirated, because I live above my offices and my computers are in network.

This or this software must be able, on the basis of simple order, to erase the hard drive at the point to make it unusable, now I have copies of safety on other hard drives which are well hidden, friends in others countries...

Therefore, this program, to make simple, must be able to destroy the hard drive, in a way or another.

Anything provided that the best laboratory, even the most sophisticated, the CIA or the KGB, can nothing any more make…

If you want to render this service to me, if I am not arrogant with you eyes…

You cannot imagine the anguish which I felt, still now I am made help by a psychiatrist…

Sincerely,

Xavier Elorza, from Belgium
    Sunday, August 1, 2010 2:35 PM

All replies

• well this one certainly had quite a wild imagination
    Of course, it's just my opinion....I could be wrong!
    Tuesday, December 27, 2011 7:17 PM