can you rally a petition to ask microsft to bring back Money application? RRS feed

• General discussion

• been a user since first version, I'd love to pay the new version if MS updates Money once a while, can't deal with Quicken and others.
    Friday, June 21, 2013 4:50 PM

All replies

• I have the latest version of Quicken and have used all the online software AND TRUST ME I still prefer to use my 7 year old MS Money.  The rationale MS used to get rid of MS Money that banks will provide it free online turned out to not be valid logic.  Your XP crisis days and the 2001 crash are so far behind MS now that they can revisit that decision.  Think of all the lost revenue from ease to provide incremental updates for all those years.

the mighty man

• Edited by mighty7 Wednesday, November 20, 2013 2:18 PM
    Wednesday, November 20, 2013 2:18 PM
  • The problem with the "free" applications offered by some banks is that it only works within their accounts. When you have several bank accounts and brokerages it does not work. Too bad that MS didn't sell or licence their product to some other software company to manage. Either that or switch it to a subscription service as they have done with Office 365. I agree with mighty7's assessment of Quicken.  Intuit's Quicken is cumbersome and user unfriendly compared to MS Money. Even though I now must update my investment values manually I will stay with MSM.
    Wednesday, November 20, 2013 6:00 PM
  • All I want for Christmas is my ol' MS Money. Not a sled, not a fishing pole, not a tank of oil, only my ol' MS Money. Sigh.
    Saturday, December 14, 2013 2:52 PM
  • I would gladly pay a monthly subscription fee to be able to use the Microsoft quote servers as they were two years ago....
    Tuesday, December 17, 2013 7:18 PM
  • Bring Back MS Money. Even a MS Money Home or Lite edition. I don't need investment stuff - I do that via the web. I need to track my accounts, bills and have a dependable forecasting view. That's it.
    Thursday, December 19, 2013 11:32 AM
  • Right on.
    Thursday, December 19, 2013 11:32 AM