Can't monitor two phone numbers at once. RRS feed

• Question

• I can monitor one phone number perfectly well using code based on IMVoIPSample. When I start a second program to monitor a second phone number that user's endpoint is created, but the proxy endpoint immediately gets an OnDisable event. The error is given as 80EE0092 which is perhaps the only sequence of letters not in google. The OCS admin program shows two connections made, but I can't figure out what isn't happy. This is going through tapi-ilink to OCS, so the problem may be there.

As anyone seen something like this before?

thanks
    Tuesday, October 21, 2008 6:21 PM

All replies

• A little more debugging. I didn't know there was a client log. The client log shows this error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><CSTAErrorCode><systemResourceAvailibility>resourceLimitExceeded</systemResourceAvailibility></CSTAErrorCode>

10/21/2008|13:46:20.938 10C8:3D4 INFO  :: End of Data Received - X.22.22.10:5060 (To Local Address: X.1.3.79:2377) 877 bytes

But it doesn't say what resource and there isn't an explanation of the error that I can find. I can only run one client at a time. If properly logout of one client I can login with the other and vice verse. I can't find this magic limit anywhere though.
    Tuesday, October 21, 2008 10:08 PM
  • Turned out to me a licensing issue. Ouch. It would be nice if it said which resource was limitted.
    Wednesday, October 22, 2008 6:49 PM