System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 404: Not Found: RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I got e problem with running a workflow in CRM 4 with UR19 on Windows server 2008 R2 SP1. No  error in Event Logs, just in CRM. No updates or any changes applied.

For example:
    I created a workflow (Send email claims) that after the establishment of complaints / faults sends mail. This workflow is created according to the conditions fine but then when it started fails with error below and a workflow is "suspended" and set in snooze time: 12.30.9999

Error:

System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 404: Not Found: Not Found.  in System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)  in System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)  in Microsoft.Crm.SdkTypeProxy.CrmService.Execute(Request Request)  in Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.SdkTypeProxyCrmServiceWrapper.Execute(Object request)  in Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.DuplicateDetectionCacheLoader.LoadCacheData(Guid key, IOrganizationContext context)  in Microsoft.Crm.Caching.BasicCrmCache`2.CreateEntry(TKey key, IOrganizationContext context)  in Microsoft.Crm.Caching.BasicCrmCache`2.LookupEntry(TKey key, IOrganizationContext context)  in Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.PersistMatchCodeOperation.InternalExecute(AsyncEvent asyncEvent)  in Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.AsyncOperationCommand.Execute(AsyncEvent asyncEvent)  in Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.QueueManager.PoolHandler.ProcessAsyncEvent(AsyncEvent asyncEvent)

I appreciate any help

Thanks

Pete

Sunday, April 6, 2014 8:38 PM