Tracking emails in CRM fails to sync. RRS feed

• Question

• Ok, so I have a user here that every time they go to track an email on CRM it comes up with the following error. "An unknown error occurred while synchronizing data to outlook.item Name(has name of email here)" I have tired using the updates for crm, office is up to date, I have reinstalled office and CRM both and still have had no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Monday, October 17, 2011 12:34 PM

Answers

• As far as I know they do not. The computer they are on has been the only one they sign into.

Edit- I ended up removing the user profile on the computer as that was the issue. I could sign in and use CRM in another profile. So that was my solution.

• Edited by Pford0779 Monday, October 24, 2011 1:14 PM
    • Marked as answer by Pford0779 Monday, October 24, 2011 1:15 PM
    Monday, October 17, 2011 1:05 PM

All replies

• This might help!
    Cheers, Francis Edwin
    Monday, October 17, 2011 12:47 PM
  • This might help!
    Cheers, Francis Edwin

I have done this as well. After that I completely pulled off Office 2007 and put office 2010 on and it is still giving the same error. There is nothing in the outlook sync folder for errors and event viewer shows no error code either. That's why I am stuck.
    Monday, October 17, 2011 12:51 PM
  • Does this user has the same outlook profile in a different machine?
    Cheers, Francis Edwin
    Monday, October 17, 2011 1:02 PM
  • As far as I know they do not. The computer they are on has been the only one they sign into.

Edit- I ended up removing the user profile on the computer as that was the issue. I could sign in and use CRM in another profile. So that was my solution.

• Edited by Pford0779 Monday, October 24, 2011 1:14 PM
    • Marked as answer by Pford0779 Monday, October 24, 2011 1:15 PM
    Monday, October 17, 2011 1:05 PM