locked
CRM 2013 online has trouble loading contacts and data RRS feed

  • Question

  • I have been having an issue where I run in to a lot of errors and issues when I try viewing business data and values within CRM. Navigating the dashboard and menus presents no problems, but when I begin to dig down in to projects and client data, value tables and data constantly display a 'refreshing' icon. 

    Normally this was accompanied by pop-up windows indicating Javascript errors and the like. I have used different browsers (IE11/10 and Chrome) and still managed to get the exact same errors at the same points. It's not one particular client/project page, but any/all. It's not necessarily a consistent occurrence either, sometimes these pages will successfully load at random. 

    I have further tried testing this on different network connections, with success. For context, I'm based in Australia. If I load these pages connected to my phone's 4G connection, I have no problem. Also, when using my home's TPG connection, I have no problems. I use a Macquarie connection at work. It has been suggested that Macquarie might have something called a 'transparent proxy' which might be related to this problem. As my version of CRM is based in the Cloud and have had ICT services look in to this issue, I figure the issue is either with the company ISP or Microsoft. 

    Thursday, February 20, 2014 10:11 PM

All replies

  • update the windows ,issue will resolved.

    Hope this helps. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Santosh Bhagat If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Vote as Helpful"

    Saturday, February 22, 2014 3:30 AM
  • I have already ensured that all is up-to-date. As I mentioned, I can load these pages fine off of my home network and my phone's wi-fi hotspot, but not off of the company's network. I have made sure all allowances have been made for proxy configurations as well.
    Sunday, February 23, 2014 9:22 PM