About Exam 70-480 : How many Question in this exam? RRS feed

• Question

• I'm preparing to take this exam and I'm found many resources but I can't find how many Question in this exam?

If anyone knew please tell me.

Thank in advance 

Mart

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 3:54 PM

Answers

• Hi Mart,

Microsoft generally does not publish the actual number of questions that may appear on exams. This type of information is usually covered by a candidate's non-disclosure agreement. For the typical candidate, expect to spend a couple of hours at the testing center from the time you get started.

mjc

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

• Marked as answer by vsopher Wednesday, April 10, 2013 7:13 PM
    Wednesday, April 10, 2013 4:31 PM

All replies

• Hi Mart,

Microsoft generally does not publish the actual number of questions that may appear on exams. This type of information is usually covered by a candidate's non-disclosure agreement. For the typical candidate, expect to spend a couple of hours at the testing center from the time you get started.

mjc

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

• Marked as answer by vsopher Wednesday, April 10, 2013 7:13 PM
    Wednesday, April 10, 2013 4:31 PM
  • Hi Mart,

Microsoft does not reveal how many questions (and what type of question) a certifications has. Also it can vary, because there's a pool of questions.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 4:32 PM
    Answerer