Wondering why RegSvcs.exe*32 has high CPU usage? RRS feed

• Question

• Why my RegSvcs.exe*32 has high CPU usage when I try using browser (Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, and others) when I online with my modem. But when I go online with WiFi, the CPU normal and CPU usage is low. When I open the Windows task Manager, there are two RegSvcs.exe*32 active in my laptop. Is it possible that one of them is a virus? I try go to the file location, and the file location in Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0. I try to uninstall the Microsoft NET version 4.5.1 but then RegSvcs.exe*32 in Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0... is high CPU usage again. Can anybody help me please?

Thank you so much.

Regards,

Uccok

Monday, January 27, 2014 1:30 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

The forum supports .Net Framework setup. I think your issue is not related to the forum.

I will move the thread to the forum "Where is the forum For...".

Regards.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 6:05 AM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows forum on Microsoft Community.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C40686F746D61696C2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 4:12 PM