Earlier Version 1.0 RRS feed

• Question

• Can we still download the earlier version with the shredder on the screen, where you could pick your own photos to add to the collage? I have bought the latest version but to be honest I prefer the older one.....

TA

Friday, April 25, 2014 8:37 PM

All replies

• Seriously, I have just paid for this new version and it is total rubbish.  The drag and drop has been removed, so if you want to add files from more than one folder you can't, so have to compile all of your photos offline, it doesn't go back to the root folder you used the previous tie so you have to navigate your way right down a folder tree every time.  Are these developers still living in a DOS world.

You cant change your mind and shred like you used to?  So somebody please ask the research team to discuss the words "improvement"

I'm busy searching the web for a version of the old programme now, which was fine and didn't particularly need improving.  I wish I had kept a copy of it before I changed computers now.  Not impressed at all.  Worst waste of money I have ever paid for a programme.

Sunday, May 4, 2014 12:08 PM