none
I cann't download my Certification RRS feed

• Question

• i finished my exam in 4-5-2011 and till this moment i couldn't download my certification

first it was an issue and now i got this

If you do not see your Microsoft Certification Program certificate listed, validate that it is an earned credential.

To request your Microsoft Office 2007 Certification or Microsoft Business Certification certificate, or to view your localized transcript, contact Certiport.

If you have questions, contact your Regional Service Center.

Please anyone tell me what should i do?????

Sunday, June 12, 2011 5:46 PM

Answers

• Hi Sun,

so far you didn't give us much information about the exam that you passed. Did you earn a certification already?

But this is mainly a community forum, so maybe it is even best to directly contact the Regional Service Center which link you already got.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Sunday, June 12, 2011 5:55 PM
    Answerer
  • Most likely the same glitch i experience here.

I passed 70-682 last friday, it is being added to my transcript.

In the past u could download your transcript from within the MCP site -> view my.. -> transcript.

Right now it's directly linking to my "online HTML" version of the transcript, there used to be a page before that where u could download your transcipt as xps/pdf and also grab their readers.

Regards.

Sunday, June 12, 2011 8:12 PM
  • Do as the message states, contact your Regional Service Center
    Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt) MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Monday, June 13, 2011 2:37 AM

All replies

• Hi Sun,

so far you didn't give us much information about the exam that you passed. Did you earn a certification already?

But this is mainly a community forum, so maybe it is even best to directly contact the Regional Service Center which link you already got.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Sunday, June 12, 2011 5:55 PM
    Answerer
  • Most likely the same glitch i experience here.

I passed 70-682 last friday, it is being added to my transcript.

In the past u could download your transcript from within the MCP site -> view my.. -> transcript.

Right now it's directly linking to my "online HTML" version of the transcript, there used to be a page before that where u could download your transcipt as xps/pdf and also grab their readers.

Regards.

Sunday, June 12, 2011 8:12 PM
  • Do as the message states, contact your Regional Service Center
    Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt) MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Monday, June 13, 2011 2:37 AM
  • After a good sleep it's working again. Now getting the "New MCP Site" with an option to download the transcript once again.
    Monday, June 13, 2011 7:51 AM