Websites Tab RRS feed

• Question

• Can someone look in their server properties for the image source for the favicons for webshare and homepage? I need to default them back because apparently the source image I changed it to ( a gif) does not work.  All I see is an image placeholder.
    Wednesday, April 15, 2009 10:03 PM

Answers

• Got it.

Use something like /Webshare/images/server_icon.gif and /Webshare/images/webshare_icon.gif respectively. The file names are right; I don't use whiist so the paths may be a little off.

I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    Thursday, April 16, 2009 3:56 PM

All replies

• Does anyone understand what I am asking?  I wanted to make sure.
    Thursday, April 16, 2009 2:56 PM
  • Put a screen shot on e.g. imageshack and link it.
    Thursday, April 16, 2009 3:04 PM
  • Are you talking about this link?
    https://<severname>/remote/icons/WebGuide.ico
    Thursday, April 16, 2009 3:06 PM
  • Perhaps you need to provide some more detail, I don't really understand
    Thursday, April 16, 2009 3:06 PM
  • Here is the image. As you can see the two middle will not display the read arrow gifs like the others.  So I either need to replace the default image or fix this so they will display.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/579/im3h.jpg
    Thursday, April 16, 2009 3:14 PM
  • Got it.

Use something like /Webshare/images/server_icon.gif and /Webshare/images/webshare_icon.gif respectively. The file names are right; I don't use whiist so the paths may be a little off.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 3:56 PM
  • Got it.

Relative path is ok. Otherwise full path to icons (requires you logon to your server using remote desktop):

C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP MediaSmart Server\jetty\work\Jetty__8009__Webshare\webapp\images
    Friday, April 17, 2009 4:48 AM