none
How to print only the optimized route stops, no map needed RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

Just wondering if there is a way to print just the rerouted, optimized stops in a planned route.  I don't need the directions because they have been sent to my gps...just need the stops as kind of a check list.

Thanks

Friday, September 2, 2011 3:03 AM

All replies

• So the best i can get is all the directions, 38 stops over 9 pages...but what I need is just the page that print out titled "route segment details"....that's it, nothing more, nothing less.  any information on how to not print the other 8 pages would be amazing!

Thanks

Friday, September 2, 2011 4:43 AM
  • Is this with Streets&Trips/AutoRoute or MapPoint? If the latter, then our MPRouteWriter add-in ( http://www.routewriter.com ) can write waypoints and their matching pushpins out to Excel or a text file - ie. "the optimized stops in a planned route". No directions, although there's the option to include rest stops.

Yes it would be a useful add-in for Streets&Trips, but this isn't possible because Streets&Trips lacks a programming interface.

Richard

Richard Marsden
    MapPoint Add-ins at Mapping-Tools.com
    Friday, September 2, 2011 1:35 PM
  • open your summary trip (steering wheel icon)

right click

copy directions

paste to Word or other

delete the rows/info you don't want

print

• Proposed as answer by Philip K1 Monday, September 5, 2011 5:20 PM
    Friday, September 2, 2011 8:22 PM
  • Agree with Captaintrod above except that I would paste into Excel as I tend to think Excel handles matrices of data better than does Word.

Alternatively, you could export the data as GPX and then open that file in Excel and reformat/edit to taste.

• Proposed as answer by Philip K1 Monday, September 5, 2011 5:20 PM
    Monday, September 5, 2011 5:19 PM