Microsoft Genuine License RRS feed

• Question

• How do i upgrade  from 64 bit XP Pro to Vista? and at what cost?

Monday, June 12, 2006 3:03 AM

Answers

• Meuniergreg,

Vista won't be released until Jan/Feb of '07.

Pricing to my knowledge has not been announced, but it should be about the same as XP.

Monday, June 12, 2006 3:54 AM

All replies

• Meuniergreg,

Vista won't be eleased until Jan/Feb of '07.

Pricing to my knowledge has not been announced, but it should be about the same as XP.

• Meuniergreg,

Vista won't be released until Jan/Feb of '07.

• Thanks guys, i just upgraded my pc to a "Vista ready computer" and am really curious about Vista and am hearing a lot of hype about the os. If the games run faster and the os really runs better, i'll be a happy customer. Thanks for the info!
    Thursday, June 15, 2006 4:58 AM
  • Meuniergreg,

I hope the new computer has a kick-booty video card, you'll need one to get the Aero-Glass eye candy.

Good Luck!

Thursday, June 15, 2006 5:25 AM
  • I upgraded to an AMD dual core in SLI config with two 7900 GT, you're darn right it kicks booty!! Cant wait to see the Aero-glass desktop...
    Thursday, June 15, 2006 3:23 PM
  • Meuniergreg,

OK, I'm officially jealous!

Thursday, June 15, 2006 6:41 PM
  • Why, are you a gamer? or are you just a power user?   hehe...      :-)
    Sunday, June 18, 2006 4:49 AM
  • Just joking... you know that it's a slow progress to perfect upgrade; I still have to upgrade my hard drives, looking to buy a pair of 10K's in raid config, just so the games load faster, and a monitor upgrade would'nt be unwelcome...
    Sunday, June 18, 2006 5:06 AM
  • Seril No\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 3:27 PM