Unable to download Mesh 2011 to a new PC (Mesh user for 2 years). RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello,

I've been using Live Mesh in the past 2 years, and I was very pleased with the service. I was a bit concern due to the changes done in the new Mesh, but I'm still interested in using this service (too bad I have to upload all of my files to the servers again...).

As for my problem: I'm trying to download the new Live Mesh 2011 software, and the site seems to be down. The measege presented is "We can't find this page. Make sure the web address is correct, or try using a different link to get to the page you want."

This has been like this for the last week. I tried to download the software using IE8 and Firefox.

I wanted to know if this is a known problem, and when the service will be open for downloads?

I'm runing Win 7 64 bit on my new PC. Hope this isn't a problem.

Thank you,

Mat

Saturday, November 13, 2010 2:27 PM

All replies

•  

Since you are referring to Windows Live Mesh, not Live Mesh - www.mesh.com, you are in the wrong forum.

For discussion of the new Windows Live Mesh (formerly Sync), (as well as the released Live Sync version) go here:

http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=24

-steve

~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Monday, November 15, 2010 12:20 PM