InfoPath forms being submitted to email and viewed in Outlook Web Access (OWA), is it possible? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

I am wondering about this since I am trying to come up with a scheme for it to work in one of the projects that I am involved in.  The situation I am working with is this: Everything that I want to move to the electronic realm right now is only available in paper format.  The problem is this: All of us have Microsoft InfoPath 2010 on our computers, and so I want to duplicate the paper resources and retype them as an InfoPath template.  My thought then is that the completed form will be stored in some repository; either in Sharepoint 2010 or elsewhere, and then the form would be submitted to an email and then sent to the correct party.  If the majority of the individuals around here use OWA rather than Microsoft Office Outlook, is this still possible? Thanks for any feedback/advice you have.  We will really appreciate it.   

• Moved by Bruce Song Wednesday, January 4, 2012 8:10 AM better to ask in answer forum (From:General Office Development)
    Thursday, December 22, 2011 9:06 PM

All replies

• Hi Cron22,

Thank you for posting.

After reading your post, I think it is suitable to repost the problem on the answer forum:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2007-infopath

Because there are more experts there who are familiar with the Infopath and may give you more suggestions or workarounds. Hope your problem can be resolved there. Wish you a nice day.

Best Regards,

Bruce Song [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Monday, December 26, 2011 8:00 AM
  • Okay thank you.  I'll do that.  I had originally posted here because I thought that this was a developer question.  Thank you for directing me to the right place. 
    Monday, December 26, 2011 11:28 PM