Exception in connection with CRM service. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have created the early bond class to connect the CRM Dynamics 2011 organization service, and also i have given all the reference of DLL but when I execute the query it throws error of service.

The server was unable to process the request due to an internal error.  For more information about the error, either turn on IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults (either from ServiceBehaviorAttribute or from the <serviceDebug> configuration behavior) on the server in order to send the exception information back to the client, or turn on tracing as per the Microsoft .NET Framework SDK documentation and inspect the server trace logs.

UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND THE ERROR, as before this I did the same thing and it is running fine.

please suggest where to search for the root cause.

Thanks

Thursday, October 31, 2013 1:46 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Turn on platform tracing using the DiagTool http://crmdiagtool2011.codeplex.com/ and then use the tracereader to look for errors - https://crmtracereader.codeplex.com/releases/view/114157

hth,

Scott

Scott Durow
    Blog www.develop1.net    Follow Me
    Rockstar365
    If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Thursday, October 31, 2013 1:54 PM
    Answerer
  • Thanks for your reply,

it is to check the error , but I just wanted to know that by using the same process earlier I have created the code file and used it in the the windows service which is running fine but I have used the same process now it is giving the above error. Just want to know the process of creating the early bond code and the related DLL with the process of creating the code uisng CRMsvcutil.exe, I think i am doing some mistake in code generation or in using it.

Thanks  

Thursday, October 31, 2013 7:03 PM
  • Hi,

I have downloaded the tools and run my service(windows Service) and unable to track the issue the tool unable to track the issue, As I understand the trace only capture the exception of the errors which is generated From the CRM , But my application is out of the CRM context. Please let me know to find the root element.

Thanks & regards

Friday, November 1, 2013 2:00 PM
  • Are you using Dynamics CRM Online? The trace must be run on the actual Server server rather than the server running your windows service.

Are you able to post a full stack trace of the error you are getting please?

Scott Durow
    Blog www.develop1.net    Follow Me
    Rockstar365
    If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Friday, November 15, 2013 10:01 AM
    Answerer