Windows XP Pro Genuine RRS feed

• Question

• My computer was identified as running a counterfeit copy of windows.  Given the location of it's last repair, I'm not surprised. I attempted to legitimise windows via your site and received a message that my IE settings prevented you from proceeding and suggested I download a small html file to attempt a correction that way.  I did that and on both occasions supplied credit card details.  I did not receive an email nor did I receive information one way or another whether the transaction was succesful or not.

Having not received an email, I tried again and yet again received no notification that the transaction had succeded or failed.  I did not recieve an email from you. 

I checked the FAQ and found that I was only eligible for the genuine kit if I submitted a piracy report to you.

Having not received an email from you and not having submitted a piracy report to you, I assumed the purchases had not taken place and I purchased a full copy of windows xp pro from a registered reseller.This has now been activated via the internet.

I have submitted no piracy report, and despite the fact that your FAQ states that I am only entitled to one copy, I now have three copies of the genuine advantage kit.

How do I go about returning these copies of the genuine advantage kit and obtaining a refund ?

Sunday, June 4, 2006 12:21 AM

Answers

All replies