Dynamic Y Axis using Ms Chart Control RRS feed

• Question

• hi some one help me for chart control

actually my requirement is i want to show the scale hard coded it means user input the scale on y axis like 200 to 650 in between my graph will plot suppose i change the this two value according to the value my graph will plot .......

as well as i want to show as same way my secondary y axis is visible i am confuse what should i do .......PramodHelp

Pramod

• Moved by Jie Bao Monday, May 21, 2012 5:54 AM (From:Visual Studio Tools for Office)
    Friday, May 18, 2012 7:29 AM

Answers

• Hi Pramod

The VSTO technology has no "chart control". You'll need to ask about this in a different forum, but without more information we can't move your message or advise you where best to ask. Where did this chart control come from?

Cindy Meister, VSTO/Word MVP

Saturday, May 19, 2012 9:14 AM
  • Probably VS report controls (http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vsreportcontrols/threads) or the one from VB6 (not sure where is the forum for that)...

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP

Monday, May 21, 2012 2:33 PM

All replies

• Hi Pramod

The VSTO technology has no "chart control". You'll need to ask about this in a different forum, but without more information we can't move your message or advise you where best to ask. Where did this chart control come from?

Cindy Meister, VSTO/Word MVP

Saturday, May 19, 2012 9:14 AM
  • Probably VS report controls (http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vsreportcontrols/threads) or the one from VB6 (not sure where is the forum for that)...

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP

Monday, May 21, 2012 2:33 PM