Windows vista RRS feed

• Question

• I know I'm going to get flamed a lot for saying this and probably messed with a lot as well. But windows vista to me is actually not as good as windows XP. Why? because windows XP had a lot more work done to it before it was launched. Or so i herd, so it was better at working. But I'm saddend because windows vista slowed my dimension 3000 down so bad i can't do any gaming with it. Let alone do any programming either because of the .NET 2.0 incompatibility's. And it's because of this I'm making this rant, I'm not going to cuss off the wall and insult people. But i wish bill gates or the ones who made vista, would have taken more time to work on it then just make it half done and release it. I don't know and I'm not up to date with all the new internals of the OS, so i guess this post does not belong here. But atleast PLEASE take the time to read it before you delete it, fore awhile now i have been using windows vista home basic. And i herd it's a bigger memory ____ then home premium, if so please confirm or debunk that. Also, speed... I want to know when the speed of the OS will be fixed so it works better for older dimension models i,e. dimension 3000 before dimension c521..

When will vista be set up to work at its fullest i herd by 2014...
    Saturday, April 19, 2008 3:41 AM

Answers