Duplicate icons on settings menu and menu bar RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all

Searched this forum and did not see any simular entries.  My issue is as follows:
    On the settings menu and the menu bar there are duplicate icons shown.  In my case there are two icons for General, Server Storage, Remote access, hardware status, and resources.  I have not been able to determine why these are there and how to clean this up so only one of each appears.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Mike
    40+ years of building and servicing computer systems
    Friday, June 19, 2009 9:12 PM

All replies

• Hi all

Searched this forum and did not see any simular entries.  My issue is as follows:
    On teh settings menu and the menu bar there are duplicate icons shown.  In my case there are two icons for General, Server Storage, Remote access, hardware status, and resources.  I have not been able to determine why these are there and how to clean this up so only one of each appears.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Mike
    40+ years of building and servicing computer systems

Was it like that from when you first installed it?  If not, did you install an add-in/app around the time it started doing that?  If so, you could try uninstalling those and see if it helps.  FYI, the only supported fix is Server Reinstallation.
    Friday, June 19, 2009 9:19 PM