States I need to renew my subscription....not due until 3/11/2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Last week my firewall would not work. I uninstalled and reinstalled onecare.  Things worked ok for about 7 days and again tonight I could not get the firewall to work. So once again I uninstalled and reinstalled onecare. Now onecare is stating I need to renew my subscription. It is not due until 3/11/2010. How can I tell them that my subscription is not due now???/
    My firewall and antivisus is not on. and I can't get it turned on.
    Haliesgrandma
    • Moved by JimR1Moderator Tuesday, December 29, 2009 5:08 AM (From:Windows Live OneCare Firewall)
    Monday, December 28, 2009 4:10 AM

Answers

•  

If your subscription to OneCare shows incorrect or expired in OneCare

• Check your PC date and time. If it is incorrect, change it and restart the computer.
    • Confirm that this is the same LiveID shown to be the Subscription ID in OneCare - Help/About…
    • Open OneCare and click "Check for Updates" to have OneCare check for updated credentials

If your subscription is correctly shown at the Billing site, but incorrect in OneCare and your PC date and time are correct, please contact support.

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/onecareinstallandactivate/thread/30400b52-7f26-4ba0-bc18-17e305329d90

-steve

~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Friday, January 1, 2010 9:00 PM

All replies