none
Please ban member rajkatie RRS feed

Answers

• Can you email me shots of those threads? I currently cannot make a case for this. Looks like this person made three replies and asked one question. The last one was 3 days ago. Someone deleted it after it got voted as helpful. All of the three have been deleted. The question looks legitimate from 5 months ago. No proof the person will return for another 5 months.

Doesn't seem like a good case to ban. Could be a confusion that they are posting links to cert dump sites in those two threads. Perhaps deleting the posts got the message across?

Emails with images of the threads would help. Then I can send on to others to make the decision.

Thanks!  

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Saturday, December 8, 2012 12:49 AM
    Owner

All replies

• Can you email me shots of those threads? I currently cannot make a case for this. Looks like this person made three replies and asked one question. The last one was 3 days ago. Someone deleted it after it got voted as helpful. All of the three have been deleted. The question looks legitimate from 5 months ago. No proof the person will return for another 5 months.

Doesn't seem like a good case to ban. Could be a confusion that they are posting links to cert dump sites in those two threads. Perhaps deleting the posts got the message across?

Emails with images of the threads would help. Then I can send on to others to make the decision.

Thanks!  

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Saturday, December 8, 2012 12:49 AM
    Owner
  • Before I closed this, I checked to see if they've posted again and if it's spam. No posting since this issue.

Thanks!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 3:19 AM
    Owner